The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The Christian god is not real.
in Religion

There is no Christian god and I'll explain why I think so now. According to the bible god is all loving but this isn't true, if god is all loving why would he allow us to suffer and why would he allow us to have pain, why would he not stop us murdering each other and stealing. Why would he allow disease to exist, if he is all knowing and all powerful why can't he just stop the things I just listed. Why did he harden the Pharos heart and then punish him for saying no when Moses asked for the slaves to be freed, does that sound like the actions of an all loving, just father. Also why did he not make us perfect, take the seven deadly sins: pride, gluttony, lust, sloth, wrath, envy and greed. Why would he punish us for having these sins and also give us access to them, an example would be say you leave food in front of a homeless man and then scolding him for eating some of it. Why would he make people homosexual if it isn't such a bad thing and should be punished. Christianity has caused hundred and if not thousands of deaths, take the crusade for example, why would he sit back and allow that to happen.
Zombieguy1987SilverishGoldNova
  1. Live Poll

is the Christan god real.

16 votes
    1. Yes
      37.50%
    2. No
      62.50%

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections